Imperial Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Riders

This forum is for the Guild: Imperial Riders on Star Wars The Old Republic. Currently this guild is on server 'The Red Eclipse'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminOtanan
Admin
AdminOtanan

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:00 am

- This forum should only be read by people aged 16+ as Star Wars the Old Republic is age rated that

- You become a member of this forum at your own free will, I will regulate as much as I can however I cannot be held responsible for the actions of others

- Be respectful of others opinions, a debate is always good but don't over step the line

- No cyber bullying, simple

- It is advised that you do not hand out details that are too personal (e.g. your phone number

- Please keep swearing to an absolute minimum, by that I mean; don't swear, there could be minors reading what you're writing.

- For a now please keep the posts in English, this is simply as I am the only Admin at the moment and I can only read English; I need to be able to read what is being put to make sure the rules are being followed
Back to top Go down
https://imperialriders.board-directory.net

General Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Riders :: Welcome :: Rules-
Jump to: